Keep Oil, DEF and Other Automotive Fluids Warm in Cold Weather Applications with Tank, Drum and Tote Heater Blankets. Our Temperature Controlled Heating Blankets Provide Even Heat and Insulation for a Multitude of Temperature Sensitive Applications.
Our Tote-A-Lube Tank, Drum and IBC Tote Blanket Heaters are constructed of the highest quality 18oz NFPA rated vinyl. This vinyl blanket heater is also water, wear and UV resistant, and utlizes Nano-Carbon Flexible FAR Infrared Heating Technology. The natural properties of the Nano-Carbon tote heater uses less power as the blanket reaches ideal temperatures. Each blanket is manufactured with warming insulation and is outfitted with an integrated GFCI, which is hard wired into the blanket to ensure safe operation. Our durable and extremely flexible blanket tank, drum and tote Heaters each feature adjustable straps for a secure and accurate fit.
Our Tote-A-Lube Tank, Drum and Tote Heater Blankets Feature:
- Easy to install and secure with adjustable straps around a tote or drum
- Simple to operate with an integrated GFCI
- Designed to maintain an accurate product temperature
- Well insulated and uses Nano-Carbon Flexible FAR Infrared Heating Technology
- Rugged blankets are customized for many tanks, including our 180, 240 and 330 Tote-A-Lube tanks for oil and DEF and other automotive applications
- Tote heater blankets evenly warm product in 275 and 330 gallon totes
- Drum blankets fit securely on 55 gallon drums
Because our Tank, Drum and Tote Blanket Heaters are constructed of the highest quality 18oz NFPA rated vinyl, heat is more evenly dispersed and the temperature control is more efficient than competitive products. Once the oil or fluid reaches the desired set temperature, our insulated tote heater blankets maintain temperature. Even in the most challenging environments and applications, our durable heater blankets have consistently proven to own up to their reputation.