FLO-FAST DEF Containers and Professional Systems are Ideal for Versatile Diesel Exhaust Fluid Transfer for Motorsports, Off-Road Equipment, and for Marine, Agriculture and Industrial Applications.
Use FLO-FAST DEF Containers for Many Applications and Industries. FLO-FAST DEF Containers Can Also Be Used For Storage And Transport Of Feed, Water, Attractants, And Other Fluids.
Marine – Agriculture – Lawn & Garden – Off-Road / Utility – Racing – Government – Military – Industrial
FLO-FAST has your diesel exhaust fluid transfer covered in as little as a minute at a rate of 8gpm with the professional grade DEF transfer pump. FLO-FAST DEF Containers and Professional Systems easily transport in gravel, sand or rough terrain with the purpose-built Versa Cart. The system is incredibly durable, built to last, and transfers diesel exhaust fluid fast, safe, and easy. (Natural / White DEF Containers: If Used With Hazardous Fluids, It’s Required To Have Additional Hazmat Labeling For The Contents/Fluid).
Constructed with rotationally-molded polyethylene and featuring dual handles, the container is designed to provide the utility and function necessary for all portable fluid transfer applications, ranging from a variety of recreational uses and commercial purposes.
The container features an air valve to maximizes flow, especially when using the FLO-FAST DEF Pump. Additionally, the container has a bottom built-in handle, for an easier grip and control when transporting.
FLO-FAST Transfer Benefits with DEF Containers
- Compatible With: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Easy to Transport with the Versa Cart
- Transport Single or Multiple DEF Containers
- High Strength Rotational Molded Containers
- (5 (stackable) 7.5, 10.5, and 15 Gallon Container Sizes
- FLO-FAST DEF Pump – Pumps and Draws Fluid up to 8GPM
- Pumps Fit 15 and 55 Gallon Drums
- Corrosion Resistant System
Features of FLO-FAST DEF Containers
- Fluid level indicators in liters and gallons
- Container is rotationally-molded which gives additional wall thickness throughout, making it ultra-durable and long-lasting
- 3" opening with solid-plastic cap and internal o-ring to provide maximum seal
- Dual handle for ease in transport, grip, and handling
- Molded-in, female insert, combined with male vent valve to provide ample airflow when utilizing the FLO-FAST Pump, as well as when pouring with or without a spout
- Designed and built to fit standard motorsport container (jug) holders inside toy/race haulers.
Flo-Fast DEFContainer Dimensions
- 5 Gallon Stackable Container: 11" x 11.25" x 18.5"
- 7.5 Gallon Container: 11.5" x 11" x 25"
- 10.5 Gallon Container: 11.5" x 11" x 32"
- 15 Gallon Container: 14.5" x 15" x 27"
FLO-FAST Professional DEF Systems
The FLO-FAST Professional DEF System is designed for diesel exhaust fluid transfer applications for marine, automotive, and agricultural applications. Pump or draw up to 8GPM with the FLO-FAST DEF pump. This Professional System is easily transported in gravel, sand or rough terrain and utilizes dual 7.5 gallon, 10.5 gallon or a single 15 gallon containers.
FLO-FAST Professional DEF System Features
- Professional Versa Carts feature foam tires, a telescoping handle and steel detachable load plate.
- Compact Versa Carts feature 10" foam tires, a telescoping handle and a quick tank attachment bracket.
- Pump offers double-seal technology and draws up to 8 gallons per minute (GPM)
- Includes safety tether which attaches to a vessel or vehicle to ensure hose stays in fluid opening, eliminating spillage
- DEF Containers feature dual handles for ease in transport, grip, and handling
- Container has molded-in, female insert, combined with male vent valve to provide ample airflow when utilizing the FLO-FAST DEF Pump
Transfer Diesel Exhaust Fluids with Ultra-Durable FLO-FAST Pumps, Pour Spouts and Other Versatile Accessories
Flo-Fast DEF Containers, accessories and transfer pump systems make transferring and storing DEF a fast, clean, and most importantly safe process.