The Transportable, Stackable Double Walled Auxiliary Diesel Fuel Tank Simultaneously Fuels Up To 3 Pieces Of Equipment
The TransCube is a line of transportable, environmentally friendly diesel fuel tanks that offer an efficient solution for onsite fueling and auxiliary fuel supply. With its fully transportable design and ability to fuel up to three pieces of equipment simultaneously, TransCube will save you time and can double or triple the run times of your equipment. Easily fuel construction machinery onsite when needed and cut back on fuel delivery wait times. For logistically challenging sites that require fuel, the TransCube Auxiliary Diesel Fuel Tank can be safely lifted by crane or forklifted precisely and quickly.
TransCube Double Walled Auxiliary Diesel Fuel Tank Benefits
- Approvals: UL142, CAN/ULC-S601, US DOT, UN-IBC, TRANSPORT CANADA, NFPA30
- Transportable: Full load lifting eyes, four-way forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to maximize stability when handling the tank full of fuel.
- Stackable: Easily stack 2 full or 3 empty tanks to reduce storage space
- Galvanized Frame:Strong, durable and secure structure with added protection from bumps and scratches.
- Accessible: Access manway enables easy access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection. Removable inner tank for routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection
- Efficient: Equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fueling while cabinet is locked. Run up to 3 pieces of equipment
- Double Walled: Built-in, weather proof secondary containment eliminates the need for drip trays.
- Manway Access: Enables easy access to inner tank for easy routine maintenance and inspection.
- Environmentally Safe: Double-walled, 110% containment, UL 142 approved
Transportable Fuel Storage Tank Applications
- Limited-Access Work Sites
- Fuel Transport
- Onsite Fuel Supply
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
TransCube Double Walled Auxiliary Diesel Fuel Tank Specifications
|Transportable Fuel Storage Tanks||Storage Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|DSL10TCG||251 Gallons||46"W x 46"D x 52"H||1,190 Lbs.|
|DSL20TCG||552 Gallons||91"W x 46"D x 52"H||1,814 Lbs.|
|DSL50TCG||1,204 Gallons||91"W x 91"D x 52"H||3,703 Lbs.|
|12V and 120V – Fuel Pump Kits||Standard Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose and auto nozzle. Deluxe Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose, auto nozzle, inline meter, swivel and particle filter kit.|
|TransCube Accessories||Optional Hose Reel with 25′ Hose and Mounting Bar Kit, Fuel Level Gauge and Filter Kit.|
TransCube Fuel Tank Standard Fittings
- High Accuracy Contents Gauge
- 3″ Fill Point
- 1″ Pump Feed w/ Flexible Dip Pipe
- Strainer & Non-Return Valve
- (1) Engine Feed & Return Port Set
- Pressure/Vacuum Vent; Breather Vent