The Compact, Pedestal DEF Transfer Pump is Island Friendly for Warm Weather DEF Dispense Applications. Plus, The Commercial Grade Pedestal is Fully Outfitted with all DEF Dispense Equipment Needed.
The Remote DEF Transfer Pump Pedestal is ideal for high volume diesel exhaust fluid dispense applications such as fleet fueling, municipalities, schools, trucking companies, bus garages and commercial fueling islands that do not require weights and measurements metering. Fill your fleet’s supply of DEF without the mess and inconvenience of DEF jugs and funnels. The Pedestal Style Pump is a cost effective solution designed to withstand high use environments, and is operator friendly with a compact footprint for easy dispense. It can be integrated as part of a turn-key DEF storage tank system or stand-alone dispenser. The Pedestal Transfer Pump is easy to use with above-ground tanks and no below-grade access required.
Pedestal Pump Features
- Designed for fleets & commercial fueling facilities: Best suited for bus garages, commercial trucking facilities, fleet fueling facilities, and any other site that requires a high-volume dispense solution.
- Cost-effective solution for fleets: Without the need for costly Weights and Measurements-approved equipment required by retail facilities, you get a more affordable solution to supply diesel exhaust fluid to your vehicles.
- Island-ready: The pedestal pump has a compact footprint, for an easy fit on a fuel island.
- Rugged construction: The dependable design is built to withstand harsh, high-use environments, extreme temperatures, and everyday use.
- Easy Operation and Attractive Design: The DEF Pedestal is user friendly and has an aesthetically pleasing design for a professional appearance at refueling sites.
Remote Pedestal Pump Specifications
- Dimensions for Remote Pedestal without Reel: 15"W x 15"D x 54"H
- Dimensions for Remote Pedestal with Hose Reel: 26 ¼ "W x 15"D x 54"H
- TD10-115V Self-Priming DEF Approved Diaphragm Pump
- Turbine Flow Meter
- 20’ Dispense Hose and 6’ Suction Hose
- Auto Shut Off Nozzle
- Optional Pulse Meter Assembly (for use with Fuel Management Systems)
|Features||Remote Pedestal DEF Transfer Pump with TD10-120V Diaphragm Pump, Meter, 20’ Dispense Hose, 6’ Suction Hose and Stainless Steel Auto Nozzle.|
|Meter||Flow Meter||Pulse Meter||Flow Meter||Pulse Meter|
|Dimensions||15"W x 15"D x 54"H||26 ¼ "W x 15"D x 54"H|