A Fuel Transfer Tank That Offers the Convenience of Having a Refueling Station That Goes Wherever the Job Requires Diesel Fuel.
Transport diesel fuel with the Portable Diesel Fuel Transfer Tank. Refuel directly to a fleet or directly to jobsites, farms, a ranch, construction sites, and to deliver fuel off-road to recreational and industrial equipment. Just strap the Carrytank to a vehicle for transport or leave it in a convenient spot on site.
Easily refuel while protecting your assets from contaminated diesel fuel. These self-contained non-corrosive diesel fuel tanks come complete with a 12 volt pump, hose and automatic nozzle. Just hook-up to a 12 volt power source and start pumping.
For vehicles that also require diesel exhaust fluid, the 106-gallon Carrytank can be equipped with a nesting self-contained DEF 10-gallon dispensing tank. This 10 gallon capacity tank makes it easy to carry and dispense DEF fluid along with diesel fuel. It is molded out of rugged polyethylene and is designed to fit in the storage compartment of the 106-gallon John Dow Diesel Carrytank. This self-contained tank includes a separate 12 volt pump, dispensing hose and nozzle. Powered by the same 12 volt source as the Carrytank with a separate power plug, so no additional power cables are required.
Portable Diesel Tank Specifications
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- Available in 58 gallon and 106 gallon capacities
- 12 volt transfer pump delivers diesel fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Automatic dispensing nozzle
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Molded handles make it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- Portable 106 gallon diesel fuel tank includes space for tool storage when the nestable 10 gallon DEF tank is not being utilized
IMPORTANT! Use with diesel fuel only!
|Capacity||58 Gallons||106 Gallons|
|Self Contained DEF Tank Compatible||No||Yes|
|Dimensions||36"L x 24"W x 25"H||47"L x 32"W x 31"H|
|Weight||56 Lbs.||118 Lbs.|