The Oil King is a 25 Gallon Capacity Self Evacuating Oil Drain
The heavy duty Oil King, a practical self evacuating oil drain, handles used motor oil, automatic transmission fluid, gear oil, hydraulic oil, power steering fluids and waste brake fluids inside the rigors of a busy shop. The Oil King features oversized tires for smooth movement across uneven floors and push-pull handles. The large funnel collects fluids from both a drain plug and a filter port at the same time. The Oil King can be raised to a maximum height of 72" and is equipped with a filter screen to prevent debris from entering the tank.
A full-length fluid level gauge lets you know when the 25 gallon capacity tank is full. Includes two methods of emptying: gravity drain from a bottom valve or suction-evacuate from the top. It also has convenient, built-in holding bins for new or used filters, wrenches and rags. Made from a heavy-duty, durable UV-stabilized polymer, this self evacuating oil drain is resistant to dents, rust, and corrosion and never needs painting to maintain its original appearance.
Oil King Specifications
- Capacity: 25 Gallons
- Length: 24"
- Width: 24"
- Height With bowl at lowest adjustment: 45"
- Height With bowl at highest adjustment: 69"
- Dry Weight: 54 lb
- Fluid inlet/inspection port size: 3" buttress
- Fluid outlet fitting size: 3/4" npt
- Wetted Parts: linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), zinc-platedsteel, brass, nylon, polypropylene, PVC, Buna-N, polyurethane
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 30°F to 105°F