Tote-A-Lube Tanks and Gravity Feed Systems
Tote-A-Lube bulk fluid storage and handling solutions are the original stackable poly tanks, ideal for storing multiple fluids, DEF, oils and lubricants in a single stacked fluid system. Fluidall’s Tote-A-Lube tanks are the solution to all of your fluid storage and handling needs. Our 35 gallon, 70 gallon and 130 gallon tank systems can be stacked up to four tanks high and all Tote-A-Lube systems may be configured with dispense packages in addition to their standard gravity feed dispense. We can recommend optional system accessories such as secondary containment vessels that are compliant with the EPA’s SPCC regulations, remote fill kits for the top tanks, filtration panels, and premium dispense equipment packages. The Tote-A-Lube Tank Systems can even be bolted to the floor for added security. Each Tote-A-Lube Tank can be mobilized into custom lube skids or easily placed on a steel base with casters for movement around the shop.
- Small Tote-A-Lube Tank Dimensions: 32"W x 32"D
- Small Tote-A-Lube Tank Capacities: 35, 70 and 120 Gallons
- Small Tote-A-Lube Gravity Feed System Dimensions: 36"W x 44"D
- Large Tote-A-Lube Tank Dimensions: 42"W x 42"D
- Large Tote-A-Lube Tank Capacities: 130, 180, 240 and 330 Gallons
- Large Tote-A-Lube Gravity Feed System Dimensions: 43"W x 54"D
Wall-Stacker Tanks and Gravity Feed Systems
Space saving Wall-Stacker poly tanks maximize valuable space with the smallest possible gravity feed system footprint at 38"W x 30"D. Our Wall-Stacker are simple solutions that allow bulk oil and fluid storage in constrained locations such as bay ends and pits. Wall-Stacker tanks can be stacked in multi-fluid configurations up to four tanks high and utilize steel wall straps which secure the storage system to a wall. Store and dispense multiple oils, diesel exhaust fluid and automotive fluids in a reliable, clean, safe and efficient stackable tank gravity feed system.
- Wall-Stacker Tank Dimensions: 38"W x 19"D
- Wall-Stacker Tank Capacities: 32, 71 and 115 Gallons
- Wall-Stacker Gravity Feed System Dimensions: 38"W x 30"D
Cylindrical Vertical Storage Tanks and Systems
Our single wall and double wall cylindrical poly tanks and cylindrical gravity feed systems are designed for above ground applications.
- Single Wall Cylindrical Tanks to 12,500 Gallons
- Cylindrical Gravity Feed System, 205 Gallons
- Double Wall Vertical Tanks to 2,500 Gallons
- Cylindrical Waste Coolant Systems
15 Gallon Rack Tanks and Systems
Our 15 gallon capacity Rack Tanks feature a sloped bottom for efficient gravity feed dispense and come standard with aluminum handles for ergonomic transport. Position the Rack Tanks onto a stationary or mobile steel base for point-of-use dispense. Rack Tank Systems are well-suited to organize lower capacity fluid storage areas in warehouses and smaller operations.
Stackable 6.5 Gallon Gravity Feed Tanks
Each 6.5 gallon capacity stackable tank features bottom molded feet to stabilize a stacked tank system and a sloped bottom for efficient gravity feed dispense. The small capacity Gravity Feed Tanks can be ordered with optional aluminum handles or a placard kit.