FuelCube, The Onsite Fuel Supply and Fleet Refueling Diesel Storage Tank
Keep fuel strategically located onsite to refuel construction machinery without having to wait for fuel deliveries with the FuelCube Diesel Storage Tank.
This compact and economic stationary double walled fuel tank is designed for onsite fuel supply and fleet refueling, and in construction and distribution. The FuelCube can connect to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time, so you can enjoy zero downtime and smoother operations. This diesel tank includes features such as an integral, lockable equipment cabinet for security and 4-way forklift pockets for easy mobility when empty. This diesel storage tank is ideal for both remote locations as well as for placement on your facility, the FuelCube can be fitted to refuel your fleet and reduce any unneeded downtime.
FuelCube Diesel Storage Tank Benefits
- Approvals: UL142, CAN/ULC-S601, NFPA
- Transportable: Two-way forklift pockets for mobility when empty, this sturdy tank allows you to take back control of your energy.
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment: The FuelCube can connect to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time.
- Stackable Corner Brackets: Easily stack 2 empty tanks to reduce storage space.
- Lockable Equipment Cabinet: Equipment and ports are secure and spills are contained. Secure hose access enables fueling while cabinet is locked.
- Double Walled Tank: Built-in, weather proof containment eliminates the need for pans and basins.
- Removable Inner Tank: For routine cleaning, maintenance and inspection.
- Environmentally Safe: Double-walled, 110% containment
- Onsite Fuel Supply
- Fleet Refuelling
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
FuelCube Fuel Storage Tank Specifications
|Fuel Cube Double Walled Tank||Storage Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|DSL250FPC||243 Gallons||45"W x 45"D x 51"H||926 Lbs.|
|DSL500FPC||528 Gallons||87"W x 45"D x 51"H||1,512 Lbs.|
|DSL1000FPC||1,016 Gallons||91"W x 87"D x 47"H||2,760 Lbs.|
|DSL1800FPC||1,862 Gallons||156"W x 87"D x 47"H||4,371 Lbs.|
|12V and 120V – Fuel Pump Kits||Standard Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose and auto nozzle. Deluxe Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose, auto nozzle, inline meter, swivel and particle filter kit.|
|FuelCube Accessories||Optional Hose Reel with 25′ Hose and Mounting Bar Kit, Fuel Level Gauge and Filter Kit.|
FuelCube Standard Tank Fittings
- 1″ Pump Feed
- Vent & Fill Cap