Waste Oil Equipment Packages for Roth Double Wall Tanks and Fluidall’s Stackable Poly Tanks
Our Waste Oil Equipment Package includes a Graco Husky double diaphragm pump, large funnel and the necessary hose kit. The tank, level gauge and mounting bracket are NOT included with the equipment package, as the waste oil tanks can be configured with either double wall Roth tanks up to 400 gallons, or onto a poly Tote-A-Lube tank system. Both tank options can include castered bases for mobility around the shop with 8" wheels for moving smoothly across uneven surfaces.
Waste Oil Equipment Package Features
The 4 quart oil drain funnel has a lockable lid, a 10" top diameter to collect waste fluids from both the drain plug and the filter port, and includes a removable filter screen which prevent debris from entering the tank.
The Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are loaded with features to help you get your job done right, every time, and are built to save you money.
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – Graco Husky 515 features up to 15 gpm with a 3/4" port, and the Graco Husky 1050 features up to 50 gpm with a 1" port.
- Easy maintenance – The Husky has fewer parts than industry peers, the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time