Store and Dispense Motor Oil, Gear Oil, Heating Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, ATF, Diesel Fuel and More with Ease in Our Double Wall Roth Tanks and Tank Packages
Roth Double Wall Tanks meet the UL SU2258 standards. The tanks are rust resistant inside and out and are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires. Each Roth Tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal wall thickness.
Double Wall Roth Tank Benefits
- Store Class II and Class III fluids such as heating oil, motor and gear oil, hydraulic fluids, ATF, brake or power steering fluids, ethylene or propylene glycol based anti-freezes, diesel and bio fuels.
- The tanks are complaint with the EPA’s SPCC Regulations. The outer tank layer acts as secondary containment and it can hold 110% of the inner tank fluids for maximum protection.
- Designed to be compact and economical, Roth Tanks feature (4) 2"NPT Openings. (Only 8 sq. ft for the 275 gallon capacity tank.)
- Roth double walled Tanks are said to be up to 50% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank, boasting a larger fluid and heating oil storage capacity.
- Double Wall Roth Tanks have Zero fittings below the fluid line!
- These leak-proof tanks will not corrode.
- Wide handles are positioned on the front of the tank to allow for easy handling and transport.
Roth Double Wall Tanks and Accessories
Double Wall Roth Tanks are known for their construction, ultimate safety and reliability. The outer Roth layer is constructed of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel and they are roll-seamed with an oil and fire-resistant seal. This outer steel tank layer can contain up to 110% of the capacity of the inner tank, offering maximum protection, and offering compliance with the EPA’s SPCC regulations. The inner Roth layer is made of blow-molded, high-density, seamless polyethylene that are leak proof and will not corrode. The double wall tanks are available in several different capacities, to provide you with flexibility for placement in any garage, service station or lube shop.
Dispense Packages for Roth Double Wall Tanks
Fluidall offers packages, parts and accessories for double walled Roth Tanks, which are compatible with all of the tank sizes and capacities. Our oil dispense packages, waste oil equipment and oil tap packages all feature heavy-duty equipment, including hose reels and pump packages. This equipment is supported by our steel mounting brackets, constructed exclusively for Roth.
Roth Heating Oil Tank Accessories
Roth Heating Oil Tanks, unlike traditional steel oil tanks, are rust free inside and out. The polymer shell is strong and durable, and it won’t break down or contaminate your heating oil. The outer shell is constructed of leak-proof and corrosion-resistant galvanized steel. Fluidall provides additional Roth Tank parts and accessories you’ll need to operate your heating oil tanks to their full potential.