Cold Weather and Sensitive Applications Require Temperature Control. An IBC Tote Heating Blanket Maintains Automotive Fluid Temperatures with Consistent and Even Heat.
Our insulated IBC Tote Heating Blanket is a custom-designed, blanket manufactured for maintaining fluid temperatures stored in 330 and 275 gallon IBC Totes. The heating blankets are ideal for a multitude of industries and applications and offer an even heat source throughout. IBC Tote Blankets utlizes Nano-Carbon Flexible FAR Infrared Heating Technology which use less power as the insulation blanket reaches ideal temperatures. The blankets are constructed of water, wear and UV resistant, 18oz NFPA rated vinyl and feature an integrated GFCI, which is hard wired into the blanket to ensure safe operation as well as adjustable straps for a secure accurate fit.
We offer the Standard Fit IBC Heating Blanket and an Extended Fit IBC Heating Blanket for 275 and 330 gallon totes. The Extended Heating Blanket includes an extended frame for the pump housing, controller and insulated cover.
IBC Heating Blanket Features
- Outfitted with a GFCI for extra security for both the product and user
- High Efficiency Carbon Heating Grid evenly distributes heat over the entire blanket area
- Heating element, unlike others, decrease current as temperature increases
- Constructed of Heavy Duty Vinyl that is NFPA
- Certified Flame Retardant
- Blankets are outfitted with adjustable retaining straps and quick release plated buckles
- Vinyl Panel Perimeters are sealed with a fully welded seam
- Diesel Exhaust Fluids (DEF) in drums, tanks and transportation vehicles
- Epoxy and Resins
- Food and Beverage
- Tar Dispensing
- Spray Polyurethane Foam
|IBC Heating Blanket Specifications|
|Description||275 Gallon Tote Heater||330 Gallon Tote Heater||275 Gallon Tote Heater with Extended Frame for Pump Housing, Controller and Insulated Cover||330 Gallon Tote Heater with Extended Frame for Pump Housing, Controller and Insulated Cover|
|Approximate Temperature||136°F (58°C)|