The Roth Double Wall Oil Tank Cover is designed and tested for outdoor tank installations.
This cover is designed to protect the top of the Roth tank from both mother nature’s weather elements as well as from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- The Roth Double Wall Oil Tank Cover length and width are not more than .5 in. greater than the overall length and width of the tank it is designed for. The height of the cover is 12" for all tank capacities.
- Assembles and installs quickly with stainless steel screws provided.
- Fasten the cover to the tank lip with self-tapping screws provided.
- Knock-outs are located on both ends and back (total of 4) of the Double Wall Tank Cover for fuel oil supply lines.
- The cover is required for outdoor tank installations.
- May be used for multiple Roth tank installations with separate fill and vent lines when fuel oil supply lines are manifolded outside the covers. The installation fit contains the assembly sheet, the warning label, screws to assemble the cover and secure it to the tank, the blind plugs to fill unused knock-out holes, and the lanyards with pins to secure the cover in the closed position.