Polyethylene Tanks for Fluid Storage and Handling Systems
Fluidall is an industry leader specializing in liquid storage poly (polyethylene) tanks and handling solutions for applications that require reliable, clean, safe and efficient fluid storage control. Fluidall’s polyethylene tanks have been placed in applications more than 90,000 times around the globe for Automotive Oil Storage Tanks, Agricultural Distribution, in chemical and industrial markets, for dealers, producers and distributors and their customers.
Our unique stackable and modular designed polyethylene tanks continue to reduce labor expenses, maximize floor space and provide safe and efficient storage for a vast number of bulk liquids including oils, lubricants, DEF, antifreeze, hydraulic fluids, ATF tranny fluids, synthetics, degreasers, additives, fertilizers, specialty chemicals, cleaners, and more.
Fluidall’s Poly Tank Benefits
- Optimize valuable space: Our team can help you design a cost-effective and space-efficient poly tank storage system that meets your fluid capacities, available storage area and fluid dispensing specifications. Our systems eliminate the problematic hassles created by 55 gallon drums.
- Eliminate the hassles associated with 55 gallon drums. Our stackable poly tanks get rid of the messy clutter from drum storage and potential contamination from outdoor drum storage. Our poly tanks do not leave unused product as ‘empty drums’ do.
- Buy fluids in bulk to reduce your total fluid expenses. A one-time investment in Fluidall’s poly tanks will continue to store multiple Class IIIB fluids, such as oils, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, ATF, antifreeze, fertilizer, pesticides, additives, DEF and many other fluids.
- Easily move fluids throughout your shop or farmstead. Convert stationary poly tanks into portable storage solutions with casters to point-of-use dispense. Simply roll the system to the service area.
- Ensure compliance with EPA guidelines. Primary poly tanks combined with secondary containment vessels (in steel, poly and aluminum) meet the latest SPCC plan regulations.
Polyethylene Tanks and Systems
Tote-A-Lube Tanks (ULC Listed)
- Stackable Interchangeable Polyethylene Tanks
- Configure with up to 4 Liquids
- Space Saving Plastic Tank Footprints of 32″ x 32″ or 42″ x 42″
- Gallons per Tank: 35 to 330
- Space Saving Stackable Polyethylene Storage Tanks
- Designed For Multiple Liquid Storage
- Small Plastic Tank Footprint of 38″ x 19″
- Gallons per Poly Tank: 32 to 115
- Round Polyethylene Tanks
- Above Ground Plastic Cylindrical Containers
- Designed to Store an Array of Fluids Including Oil and Water
- Gallons per Tank: 25 to 15,000
Portable Polyethylene Tanks
- Transport Oil, Water and Other Industrial Fluids
- Manufactured for Mobile and On-Site Applications
- Deliver Multi-Fluid Filtration
- Gallons per Plastic Tank: 25 to 330
- Modular Storage Tank Design
- Portable and Stationary Polyethylene Tanks
- Manufactured for Diesel Exhaust Fluid Applications
- Transfer DEF Liquids with Flexible Dispensing Options