Store, Dispense, and Protect the Purity of Bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid Within a Secure Climate-Controlled Footprint.
Fluidall’s climate-controlled Bulk DEF Shelters, are superior def storage and dispensing systems built with unparalleled construction for safe DEF storage and dispense. Our fully-equipped and island-friendly DEF Shelters include options for both cold and warm climates.
DEF Shelters are easily relocatable and are built tough to handle demanding use from retail dispensing. With all environmental concerns in mind, the pre-assembled DEF Shelters utilize all diesel exhaust fluid approved storage and dispense components, including a sealed Micro-Matic dispense and fill system, to maintain and protect the purity of your diesel exhaust fluid.
Available in 330, 660 or 990 gallon capacities, both the Cold Climate and Warm Climate DEF Shelters are delivered prewired for 115V 15amp service and pre-assembled with a forklift ready base, locking dual side doors and a locking dispense cabinet featuring the self-priming Hornet DEF pump, digital meter, stainless steel nozzle and 20’ delivery hose. The shelters outer shell is built tough with a CNC cut powder-coated aluminum shelter and assembled with a heavy-duty stainless steel rivet system. This aluminum outer DEF shell shields the inner IBC storage tanks and the sealed Micro-Matic dispense and fill system.
Optional equipment for def storage and dispensing systems include a DEF Hose Reel with a 20’ retractable hose, a solid DEF Shelter floor plate (powder coated aluminum), and a pulse meter.
Highlights of Our DEF Shelter DEF Storage and Dispensing Systems:
- Ships fully assembled for efficient site installation.
- CNC Cut Powder Coated Aluminium Shelter Assembled with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rivet System
- Dual Locking Gas Shock Assisted Side Doors with Three Position Click Hinges
- 4" Base with Side Forklift Access (Use for initial installation only. Not to be utilized for moving shelters with DEF in the tanks.)
- Interior Anchoring Hole Points
- DEF Approved IBC(s) equipped with a Sealed Micro-Matic Dispense and Fill System
- Self-Priming Hornet Vein Pump
- Stainless Steel Automatic Shut-Off Nozzle
- 20′ Delivery Hose
- Digital Dispense Meter
- Side Mounted Electrical Panel with Passive Vent
- 4 GFCI-15A Dual Duplex Outlets
- Single Phase, 115V Exterior Junction Box (Provided)
Optional DEF Shelter Equipment:
- Optional DEF Hose Reel with 25′ Retractable Hose
- Optional Solid Floor Plate (Powder Coated Aluminum), Part No: DEFGRSF
- Optional Pulse Meter
Our DEF Shelters feature an insulated ceiling and side panels, and are equipped with a heater, thermostat and dispense package. These DEF Shelters are complete with the inner IBC tank(s).
|Shelter Description||DEF Shelter with IBC(s)|
|IBC(s) Included||1 IBC||2 IBCs||3 IBCs|
|Insulation||Insulated Ceiling and Sides|
|Heater and Thermostat||Included|
|Dispense Package||Pump, Nozzle, Hose and Meter Included|
|Capacity||330 Gallons||660 Gallons||990 Gallons|
|Dimensions||48"W x 84"D x 75"H||48"W x 108"D x 75"H||48"W x 156"D x 75"H|
Tote-Ready DEF Shelters
Our Tote-Ready DEF Shelters do NOT include exchangeable totes. Tote-Ready DEF Shelters are equipped with a dispense package, and an insulated ceiling to protect each gallon of DEF against temperature and weather fluctuations. Cold Climate Tote-Ready DEF Shelters also feature a heater, thermostat and insulated side walls.
|Shelter Description||Cold Climate Tote-Ready DEF Shelter||Warm Climate Tote-Ready DEF Shelter|
|Insulation||Insulated Ceiling and Sides||Insulated Ceiling|
|Heater and Thermostat||Included||–|
|Dispense Package||Pump, Nozzle, Hose and Meter Included||Pump, Nozzle, Hose and Meter Included|
|Capacity||1 Tote (Not Included)||2 Totes (Not Included)||1 Tote (Not Included)||2 Totes (Not Included)|
|Dimensions||48"W x 84"D x 75"H||48"W x 108"D x 75"H||48"W x 84"D x 75"H||48"W x 108"D x 75"H|