Store, Dispense, and Protect the Purity of Bulk Diesel Exhaust Fluid Within a Secure Climate-Controlled Footprint.
Fluidall’s climate-controlled Bulk DEF Shelters, are superior def storage and dispensing systems built with unparalleled construction for safe DEF storage and dispense. Our fully-equipped and island-friendly DEF Shelters include options for both cold and warm climates.
DEF Shelters are easily relocatable and are built tough to handle demanding use from retail dispensing. With all environmental concerns in mind, the pre-assembled DEF Shelters utilize all diesel exhaust fluid approved storage and dispense components, including a sealed Micro-Matic dispense and fill system, to maintain and protect the purity of your diesel exhaust fluid.
Available in 330, 660 or 990 gallon capacities, both the Cold Climate and Warm Climate DEF Shelters are delivered prewired for 115V 15amp service and pre-assembled with a forklift ready base, locking dual side doors and a locking dispense cabinet featuring the self-priming Hornet DEF pump, digital meter, stainless steel nozzle and 20’ delivery hose. The shelters outer shell is built tough with a CNC cut powder-coated aluminum shelter and assembled with a heavy-duty stainless steel rivet system. This aluminum outer DEF shell shields the inner polyethylene storage tanks and the sealed Micro-Matic dispense and fill system.
Optional equipment for def storage and dispensing systems include a DEF Hose Reel with a 20’ retractable hose, a solid DEF Shelter floor plate (powder coated aluminum), and a pulse meter.
- Our Cold Climate DEF Shelter features an insulated ceiling and side panels and comes with a heater and thermostat. The inner tank(s) and dispense package are included.
- We now offer a Tote-Ready Cold Climate DEF Shelter including a dispense package. The exchangeable totes are NOT included with the Tote-Ready Shelters.
- Our Warm Climate DEF Shelters have ceiling insulation to protect each gallon of DEF against temperature and weather fluctuations.
- Our Tote-Ready Warm Climate DEF Shelters include a dispense package. Exchangeable totes are NOT included with Tote-Ready Shelters.
- Highlights of Our DEF Shelter DEF Storage and Dispensing Systems:
- CNC Cut Powder Coated Aluminium Shelter Assembled with Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rivet System
- Dual Locking Gas Shock Assisted Side Doors with Three Position Click Hinges
- 4″" Base with Side Forklift Access (Use for initial installation only. Not to be utilized for moving shelters with DEF in the tanks.)
- Interior Anchoring Hole Points
- Fits Most Commercial and Industrial Fuel Islands
- DEF Approved Tanks with a Sealed Micro-Matic Dispense and Fill System
- Tanks Constructed from UL Rated Food Grade Polyethylene Resins with Extra Strength Corrugated Side Walls
- Self-Priming Hornet Vein Pump
- Stainless Steel Automatic Shut-Off Nozzle
- 20′ Delivery Hose
- Digital Dispense Meter
- Side Mounted Electrical Panel with Passive Vent
- 4 GFCI-15A Dual Duplex Outlets
- Single Phase, 115V Exterior Junction Box (Provided)
- Optional DEF Hose Reel w/ 20’ Retractable Hose
- Optional Solid Floor Plate (Powder Coated Aluminum)
- Optional Pulse Meter
- Ships fully assembled for efficient site installation.
|Warm Climate DEF Shelter
Insulated Ceiling. Tanks and Dispense Package Included.
|Cold Climate DEF Shelter
Insulated Ceiling and Sides. Heater and Thermostat. Tanks and Dispense Package Included.
|Storage Capacity||330 Gallons||660 Gallons||990 Gallons|
|Dimensions||48"W x 56"D x 74"H||48"W x 108"D x 74"H||48"W x 156"D x 74"H|
|Tote-Ready Warm Climate DEF Shelter
Insulated Ceiling. Dispense Package Included, Exchangeable Totes are NOT Included.
|Tote-Ready Cold Climate DEF Shelter
Insulated Ceiling and Sides. Heater and Thermostat. Dispense Package Included, Exchangeable Totes are NOT Included.
|Dimensions||48"W x 56"D x 74"H||48"W x 108"D x 74"H|