Plastic Tanks for Storing Multi-Fluids, Oil and Lubricants
Tote-A-Lube bulk storage solutions are the original stackable plastic tanks, ideal for storing multiple fluids, oils and lubricants. Our storage solutions are backed by our combined three decades of reputable industry experience.
Tote-A-Lube Plastic Tanks Feature:
- construction from virgin polyethylene UL rated food-grade resins
- extra strength corrugated v-groove side walls
- patented plastic tank design for easy fill
- translucent tanks display a visual inventory of fluid levels inside
- available in fluid storage capacities ranging from 35 to 330 gallons
- stackable up to 4 different sized plastic tanks
- configured to handle multiple fluids in a single Tote-A-Lube plastic tank footprint
Tote-A-Lube Tank Storage Capacities
Stackable Plastic Tank Benefits
Refillable Plastic Tanks Eliminate the Hassles of 55 Gallon Drums:
- messy clutter from drum storage
- unused product in each “empty” drum
- potential contamination from outdoor drum storage
- down-time moving 55 gallon drums
- potential injury and workers comp claims from moving awkward drums
Stackable Storage Optimizes Valuable Shop Space
Whether you are expanding the number of service bays or moving away from drums or packaged goods, you require space-efficient storage; Fluidall can design you a cost-effective storage system that meets your fluid capacities, available storage area and fluid dispensing specifications.
Buy Fluids in Bulk: Reduce Your Total Fluid Expenses
Discharge drums and packaged goods: a one-time, cost-effective investment will store multiple fluids in a plastic tank configuration such as motor oils, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, ATF, Antifreeze, DEF and many other fluids. Our Tote-A-Lube refillable plastic tanks also reduces waste from packaged goods.
Flexibility to Move Fluids Throughout Your Shop or Dispense In-Field
Convert a stationary system into mobile storage by adding casters to plastic tanks for point-of-use dispense. Simply roll the system to the service area, attach air or electrical connections, and you can service multiple bays. Or stack up to three plastic tanks utilizing gravity feed or pump dispense (filtration is optional) for a multi-fluid skid with fork pockets.