Fluidall’s 6.5 Gallon Small Gravity Feed Tanks Feature Molded Bottom Feet and Top Pockets to Securely Stack The Tanks
Are you tired of Good Products, Packaged Poorly?
Eliminate these Bag-In-The-Box Hassles with Fluidall’s new Stackable Small Gravity Feed Tanks
- Disposal hassles such as breaking down boxes and draining bags
- Product waste from a never completely emptied Bag-In-The-Box
- Unsightly fluid storage areas from oil-soaked messy boxes
- Limited selection of available fluids
- Messy, slippery work areas
- Overpaying for small fluid quantities
- Damaged product from deliveries and accidents
Eliminate Product Waste, Cleans-Up Fluid Dispense Areas and Expands Fluid Selection with One Simple Solution and Store Up to 6.5 Gallons In Each Refillable Tank; Your Choice of Fluid!
- Visual Inventory of Fluid Levels
- Easy Fill Design with a 2" Angled Fill Port
- Molded-In Carry Handles
- 3/4" Polyethylene Valve
- Fluid Identification Label Area on Front of Tank
- Constructed from UL Rated Polyethylene Resins
- Optional Placard Kit
- Optional Aluminum Handle
Our stackable 6.5 gallon capacity Gravity Feed Tanks are translucent to display interior fluid levels and are manufactured from UL Rated food-grade polyethylene. Each small capacity stackable tank features bottom molded feet and a sloped bottom for efficient gravity feed dispense. Located on the top of the tank is a 2" fill port and four molded feet pockets to stabilize a stacked tank system. Molded front inserts are positioned on the front of the gravity feed tank for labeling fluids. The tanks come standard with molded front and back handles and a 3/4" polyethylene valve. The small capacity Gravity Feed Tanks can be ordered with optional aluminum handles or a placard kit.
|Description||(1) Stackable Tank with Poly Valve|
|Dimensions||11.9"W x 16.5"D x 10"H|
|Optional Accessories for 6.5 Gallon Gravity Feed Tanks||Part No.|