Fluidall’s Oil Filtration Machine is Compact and Convenient, Ideal for Situations with Minimal Storage Space
Fluidall’s Oil Filtration Machine is compact and convenience and just light enough to carry around the shop (appx 50 lbs). Filter mineral and synthetic based oils, including hydraulic oils, gear oil and turbine oils, with viscosities up to 600 cSt (ISO VG 680) at 100F within ambient temperatures ranging from -15F to 150F. Our Oil Filtration Machine is ideal for applications with minimal space, for filtering contaminated systems, flushing new or repaired systems, pre-filtering new oil, transferring oils, topping off reservoirs and dispensing new oils.
- Oil Filtration Machine Specifications:
- Frame: Heavy Duty Diamond Plated Aluminum Frame
- Motor: 1/4HP, 1/2HP or 1HP, 115vac, 60Hz
- Filter Heads: Medium Pressure, Cast Aluminum Heads
- Pump: Heavy Duty Cast Steel Gear Pump. Available in 1, 2.5 and 10 GPM. Pump Relief Opens at 150 PSI.
- Connections: Various Quick Connect Options
- Hoses: 7ft. Clear PVC, Steel Reinforced Hose or Hydraulic Hose
- Power Switch: Sealed On/Off Power Switch
- Filter Indicators: Slide Bar Indicator Triggers at 50 PSID When Elements Need to be Changed
- Appx 8"L x 16"W x 16"H, 50 Lbs.