Our Graco FireBall Grease Pump, 400 Lb includes the follower plate and hoses, Fire-Ball 300 50:1 Air-Operated Piston Pump.
- Flow Rate – 1.19 lb/min.
- Maximum Fluid Pressure – 8400 psi
- Operating Range – 30-140 PSI
- Air Inlet Port – 3/8"
- Outlet Port – 1/4"
- Line Length – 250′
- Dispense points – 1 to 2
Typical Fluids Handled with the Graco FireBall Grease Pump, 400 Lb
Grease up to NGLI #2
Features and Benefits
- Non-Corrosive Air Motor Design (Metal Parts Made of SST, Aluminum and Chrome) for Long Life
- No Metal-to-Metal Contact Provides Longer Pump Life and Withstands Harsh Environments
- Double-Acting Pump Provides Smooth Fluid Flow
- Few Moving Parts Translates into Low Maintenance and Low Cost of Ownership
- Robust Grease Inlet Cage Withstands the Most Abusive Handling
Typical Application for the Graco FireBall Grease Pump, 400 Lb
- High Pressure, Medium Volume Grease Dispense
- Automotive Dealerships
- Heavy Duty Dealerships
- Fast Lube Centers
- Fleet Service Facilities
- Service Shops
- Lube Trucks