These Oil Storage Containers Provide an Easy-To-Use and Error-Free Solution to Identify, Store, Transport and Dispense Lubricants While Keeping Lubricants Free From Dust, Dirt, Water and Other Machine-Damaging Contaminants.
Industry experts indicate the most common source of contamination happens when transferring lubricants and automotive fluids between bulk containers and top-off points. The Transfer Oil Storage Containers and Color Coded Lids play an important role in keeping your lubricants containment-free.
The semi-transparent containers are extremely stable and are designed into a rectangular shape with a forearm rest to ease of storing, filling, pouring and transporting fluids. The containers feature a wide top fill opening and have graduated markings along the side of container making oil levels easy to see.
Each oil storage container comes with a writable label, color coded lids and color coded breather vents to provide easy lubricant identification.
The Transfer Oil Storage Containers are available in four convenient sizes and are easy to pour from. Just switch the breather vent to the on position and begin pouring, then turn to the off position when finished.
Transfer Oil Storage Containers
Transfer Oil Storage Containers Features
- Fluid Identification Labels – Writable labels ensure the correct lubricant is used in the right piece of equipment and in the proper location
- Compact and Extremely Stable Design – Rectangle container shape allows for stability when using the hand pump
- Container has English and Metric Graduations – Making fluid levels easy to see
- Construction – Manufactured from Semi-Transparent High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with Ultraviolet (UV) Stabilizers
- Wide Opening – For rapid, no-spill filling
- Ergonomically Contoured – Container design has forearm rest to distribute weight of container
- Durable Top Carry Handle with Contour Finger Grips – For ease of Transporting with a comfortable and secure hold
- Front and Back Handles with Contour Finger Grips – For easy pouring
- Breather Vents – Easy Twist On/Off Style – Provides hands-free control with no strain on thumb
Unique Container Specifications
|Container Size||1 Gallon||(4 Litre)||OC34459TR|
|Container Size||2 Gallon||(8 Litre)||OC34460TR|
|Container Size||3 Gallon||(11 Litre)||OC34461TR|
|Container Size||4 Gallon||(15 Litre)||OC34462TR|
Fit the Hand Pump to a Pump Storage Lid and Mate with a 2, 3, or 4 Gallon Container
Ideal for awkward to hard-to-reach oil top off applications such as gearboxes, lathes, and milling machines. Supplied with the outlet hose and anti-drip nozzle.
Part No. OCHP34463TL
Colored Lids with Dispense Nozzles, Colored Pump Storage Lids and Colored Breather Vents
Color Coded Features
- Buna-N O-Ring – Seals Lubricants from the External Environment
- Interchangeable Lids – Available in 10 colors
- Quarter Turn Lids – Provide efficient storage because less space is required
- Twist Open and Close Nozzle – Controls flow rate
- Slip Resistant Nozzle Grip – The textured nozzle on each lid provides a comfortable grip
- An easy twist open/close breather vent provides hands-free control with no thumb strain.
- All oil storage containers are supplied with a BLACK Breather Vent as standard.
Nozzle Lid Specifications
|Nozzle Size||Lid with 1" Nozzle||Lid with 1/2" Nozzle||Lid with 1/4" Nozzle||Pump Storage Lid||Breather Vent *Containers are standard with a BLACK Breather|
|Use||Topping-off engines, crankcases and other areas where higher flow is required.||Use with oils having viscosities up to ISO 460 or where precise pouring is required.||Controlled pouring into small reservoirs or filler holes.||Multi-purpose lid allows rapid pouring. Ideal for topping-off machinery, crankcases or large engine blocks.||Coordinate with lid or identify viscosity grade, lubrication frequency, or base oil type.|
|Nozzle Size||Lid with 1" Nozzle||Lid with 1/2" Nozzle||Lid with 1/4" Nozzle||Pump Storage Lid||Breather Vent|
|Pump Storage OCPL34431TRRED||Breather Vent OCB24011TRRED|
|Pump Storage OCPL34432TRBLU||Breather Vent OCB24012TRBLU|
|Pump Storage OCPL34433TRGRN||Breather Vent OCB24013TRGRN|
|Pump Storage OCPL34434TRBLK||Breather Vent OCB24014TRBLK|
|Pump Storage OCPL34435TRORG||Breather Vent OCB24015TRORG|
|Pump Storage OCPL34436TRPUR||Breather Vent OCB24016TRPUR|
|Pump Storage OCPL34437TRGRA||Breather Vent OCB24017TRGRA|
|Pump Storage OCPL34438TRTAN||Breather Vent OCB24018TRTAN|
|Dark Green||1" Nozzle|
|Pump Storage OCPL34439TRDGR||Breather Vent OCB24019TRDGR|