Designed to Identify, Store and Dispense Lubricants, the Industrial Color Coded Oil Storage System Saves Floor Space While Keeping Automotive Fluids Organized and Free of Contaminants.
Both the Color Coded Oil Storage Systems and the Advanced Systems are flexible configurations that provide centralized oil storage and dispense. Both systems will store and handle multiple fluids, with either 4, 6, 8, or 12 65-gallon steel storage tanks. The 65 gallon tank capacity allows for a 55 gallon drum to be transferred well before the existing same product is gone. The rack style system also eliminates the cost of wasted space, time, labor, and unnecessary equipment purchases required when using 55 gallon oil drums.
The Oil Storage System also help to eliminate the potential for mess and mishandling by keeping each oil or fluid clearly identified. Each label features a space to identify the specific substance contained within each 65 gallon tank, ensuring the right oil is delivered to the right equipment every time.
Color Coded Oil Storage System vs. Advanced Color Coded Oil Storage System
The standard Color Coded Oil Storage System is a multi row of steel tanks and the system includes (1) shared Pump and Motor.
The Advanced Color Coded Oil Storage System is a single row of steel tanks and each tank utilized a dedicated Pump and Motor.
Color Coded Oil Storage Systems
Color Coded Oil Storage System Features
System includes (1) shared Pump and Motor, and includes Multi Rows of Steel Tanks, Secure Rack System, and (1) Desiccant Breather for each Tank (not shown in photo).
- Configured into multi-fluid solutions with either 4, 6, 8, or 12 (65 gallon capacity) tanks.
- 1-1/2" polyurethane hoses and polyethylene shutoff valve
- Self closing bronze dispene valves with quick coupling adapters for tank filling
- Single drip tray – catches spills from valve assemblies while dispensing
- Motor and pump combination draw less than 14.5 amps allowing the system to be placed on a 15 amp circuit
- Bronze gear pump – positive displacement and self priming
- Dessiccant breathers – prevent moisture and particulate contamination from entering tanks
- Each 65 gallon tank includes sight gauges, individual desiccant breathers, and pitot sampling tubes
|Part No.||Description||Dimensions||Floor Area|
|SOSS16-00379TR4||4 Tank Oil Storage System|
2 rows of 2 tanks
|43"D x 54"W x 100"H||16.1 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00380TR6||6 Tank Oil Storage System|
2 rows of 3 tanks
|43"D x 76"W x 104"H||22.7 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00381TR8||8 Tank Oil Storage System|
2 rows of 4 tanks
|43"W x 101"D x 104"H||30.2 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00382TR12||12 Tank Oil Storage System|
3 rows of 4 tanks
|43"D x 101"W x 160"H||30.2 sq ft|
Advanced Color Coded Oil Storage Systems
Advanced Color Coded System Features
Advanced Systems feature a Dedicated Pump and Motor per each 65 Gallon Steel Tank, and include 1 Row Steel Tanks, Secure Rack System, and Kidney Loop and Desiccant Breathers for each 65 Gallon Tank.
|Part No.||Description||Dimensions||Floor Area|
|SOSS16-00362TR2A||2 Tank Oil Storage System|
1 row of 2 tanks
|43"D x 54"W x 84"H||16.1 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00358TR4A||4 Tank Oil Storage System|
1 row of 4 tanks
|43"D x 101"W x 84"H||30.2 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00359TR6A||6 Tank Oil Storage System|
1 row of 6 tanks
|43"D x 150"W x 84"H||51 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00360TR8A||8 Tank Oil Storage System|
1 row of 8 tanks
|43"D x 199"W x 84"H||68 sq ft|
|SOSS16-00361TR12A||12 Tank Oil Storage System|
1 row of 12 tanks
|43"D x 297"W x 84"H||102 sq ft|
Options and Accessories for Color Coded Oil Storage Systems and Advanced Color Coded Oil Storage Systems
There are several add-on accessories to further enhance the Oil Storage System including a spill containment kit which exceeds the EPA’s SPCC regulations, quick disconnect kit, and a stainless steel tank upgrade for corrosion resistance with water-based fluids. In addition we offer a fire safety compliance kit which replaces the standard PVC hose underneath the tanks, with 3/4" NPT fittings and a flex steel hose that connects to a fusible link valve with a spring activated handle. If the temperature reaches 166 degree F, the handle automatically shuts off any possible leakage of lubricants or fluid from the 65 gallon tanks.
- Heavy Duty Steel Spill Containment Pans – Built to exceed the requirements set by EPA standards
- Quick Disconnect Kit – Easily disconnect hoses while transferring fluid to system tanks
- Stainless Steel Tank Upgrade – provides corrosion resistance for water-based fluids
- Metered and Non-Metered Pump and Reel Dispense Packages (One Per Tank)
- Voltage Options: (110/220/480 V)
- Fire Safety Compliance Kit – maintains compliance with strict fire safety regulations
Oil Storage System Specifications
|Fluid Capacity per Tank||65 Gallons|
|Frame||Powder Coated Steel|
|Sight Gauge||Brass / Stainless|
|Breather Manifold Assembly||100 cu in|
|Gear Pump Speed||1725 RPM|
|Amp Draw||14.5 A|
|Maximum Viscosity||ISO 680 at 40 degrees C|
|Minimum Flashpoint||150 degrees F|
|Tank Lines||1-1/2" polyurethane|
|Tank Shut-Off Valves||Polyurethane|
|Valve Assembly||Self Closing 1" Bronze|