Portable Diesel Carrytanks are Designed to Transport and Transfer Diesel Fuel to your Jobsite.
Portable Diesel Carrytanks provide the convenience of having a refueling station that goes wherever the job requires diesel fuel. Great for transporting diesel fuel to your farm, construction, recreation, industrial, fleet and other jobsites.
These self-contained diesel fuel tanks come complete with a 12 volt pump, hose and automatic nozzle. Just hook-up to a 12 volt power source and start pumping. Strap the Carrytank to a vehicle for transport or leave it in a convenient spot on site.
For vehicles requiring diesel exhaust fluid the 106-gallon Carrytank can be equipped with a separate DEF 10-gallon dispensing tank.
Portable Diesel Fuel Tank Specifications
- Rugged linear polyethylene construction
- Available in 58 gallon and 106 gallon capacities
- 12 volt transfer pump delivers diesel fuel at 10 gallons per minute
- Automatic dispensing nozzle
- Integrated forklift pockets for moving the tank when full
- Molded handles make it easy to lift and carry the tank when empty
- Integrated recesses are provided for securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport
- Equipped with protective and lockable cover
- Portable 106 gallon diesel fuel tank includes space for tool storage when the nestable 10 gallon DEF tank is not being utilized
IMPORTANT! Use with diesel fuel only!
|Capacity||58 Gallons||106 Gallons|
|Self Contained DEF Tank Compatible||No||Yes|
|Dimensions||36"L x 24"W x 25"H||47"L x 32"W x 31"H|
|Weight||56 Lbs.||118 Lbs.|