The dual handle FLO-FAST Container is rotationally molded and is compatible with all types of fluids from water to fuels and most chemicals for long lasting portability.
The Container is designed to provide the utility and function necessary for all portable fluid transfer applications, ranging from a variety of recreational uses and commercial purposes. Constructed with rotationally-molded polyethylene and featuring dual handles, the container is exceptionally durable. The material is compatible with aqueous fluids, fuels, oils, and many types of chemicals. The container features a brass air valve, which maximizes fluid flow, especially when utilized with the FLO-FAST Pump System. Additionally, the container has a bottom built-in handle, for an easier grip and control when transporting.
- 7.5 Gallon Container: 11.5" x 11" x 25"
- 10.5 Gallon Container: 11.5" x 11" x 32"
- 15 Gallon Container: 14.5" x 15" x 27"
- FLO-FAST Container (Jug)
- Cap and Internal O-Ring
- Brass Air Vent Valve
- Liquid level indicators in liters and gallons
- Container is rotationally-molded which gives additional wall thickness throughout, making it ultra-durable and long-lasting
- 3" opening with solid-plastic cap and internal o-ring to provide maximum seal
- Dual handle for ease in transport, grip, and handling
- Molded-in, female brass insert, combined with male vent valve to provide ample airflow when utilizing the FLO-FAST Pump, as well as when pouring with or without a spout
- Designed and built to fit standard motorsport container (jug) holders inside toy/race haulers.
|7.5 Gallon Capacity Container|
|FF75003-D||Use with DEF|
|10.5 Gallon Capacity Container|
|FF10503-D||Use with DEF|
|15 Gallon Capacity Container|
|FF15503-D||Use with DEF|