The Double Walled Mobile Fuel Tank Refueler is Known for its Transportability and Ease of Use
Fully approved for transport when full, the Abbi fuel storage tanks are well suited as a mobile refueler, traversing around jobsites to quickly refuel construction machinery or auxiliary equipment onsite. The Abbi mobile fuel tank is also the ideal solution for short term, on site fuel storage. It can be supplied as a standby tank and a mobile refueller, offering both applications as one unit. Abbi tanks are designed to operate efficiently on sites that require small amounts of fuel storage. Abbi tanks can connect to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time – simultaneously extending generator run times and refueling machinery efficiently. For logistically challenging sites and remote locations, the Abbi can be safely lifted by crane or forklift precisely and quickly. Due to its mobile design, Abbi tanks can transport fuel to any site reaching even the most difficult locations.
Abbi Fuel Tank Benefits
- Transportable: UN DOT approved for transport when full. Full load lifting eyes, internal baffles and forklift pockets provide secure mobility by crane or forklift.
- Secure: Lockable equipment cabinet captures spills and protects your equipment from theft or damage.
- Accessible: Access manway provides inner tank access for routine maintenance.
- Innovative Design: A low center of gravity offers safer mobility.
- Environmentally Safe: Abbi is a double-walled fuel tank offering 110% containment
- Equipment: Connect to one diesel powered piece of equipment and dispense fuel by pump at the same time – simultaneously extending generator run times and refueling machinery efficiently.
Abbi Fuel Tank Applications
- Fast Mobile Refueling
- Small and Short-Term Fuel Requirement
- Generators and Auxiliary Equipment
- Limited-Access Worksites
Abbi Fuel Tank Specifications
Each Abbi Tuel Tank is available with or without a DOT APPROVED Trailer. This trailer is fully galvanized compliant with DOT standards. The Abbie trailer features backlights & electric brakes for ease of use.
|Abbi Mobile Fuel Refueler Tanks and Tank/Trailer Packages||Storage Capacity||Dimensions||Weight|
|DSL10TR – Abbi Tank/Trailer Package||247 Gallons||80"W x 145"L x 65"H||1,701 Lbs.|
|DSL10 – Abbi Fuel Tank||247 Gallons||66"W x 45"D x 49"H||992 Lbs.|
|DSL20RT – Abbi Tank/Trailer Package||487 Gallons||87"W x 168"L x 65"H||2,795 Lbs.|
|DSL20 – Abbi Fuel Tank||487 Gallons||89"W x 56"D x 50"H||1,581 Lbs.|
|DSL27TR – Abbi Tank/Trailer Package||693 Gallons||87"W x 168"L x 65"H||3,667 Lbs.|
|DSL27 – Abbi Fuel Tank||693 Gallons||89"W x 75"D x 50"H||1,982 Lbs.|
|12V and 120V – Fuel Pump Kits||Standard Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose and auto nozzle. Deluxe Fuel Pump Kit includes: mounting kit, inlet fittings, 12′ hose, auto nozzle, inline meter, swivel and particle filter kit.|