Make DEF Deliveries Simple and Efficient.
The DEF Transfer Skid Systems are designed to be used for transportation an on-site applications as well as in a warehouse for distributors of DEF or Diesel Exhaust Fluid. The heavy duty steel platform is outfitted with 8" swivel and locking casters for mobility and the DEF Skids also have fork pockets for easy and safe transporting. The skid is available with either a 50 gallon or 100 gallon poly DEF Tank (50 Gallon Tank shown) as well as a Battery Box and Charger. It is fully equipped with a Graco 12V DEF Metered Package which includes a 9.5gpm DEF Pump, Flow Meter, Auto Shut-Off Dispense Gun and Hose Reel with 33′ DEF Hose.
12V DEF Transfer Skid System Specifications
- 50 or 100 Gallon DEF Tank Capacities (50 Gallon Tank Shown)
- Forklift Pockets
- Removable 8" Casters (Optional)
- Compact 46" x 48" Footprint
- Graco 12V DEF Metered Package
- Vented Commercial Grade Battery Box (Battery Not Supplied)
- On-Board Battery Charger
- Battery Securement Strap
- Single Bank 12V 4 AMP Charger
- Charging Port Plug