The Heated and Mobile Biowash Parts Washer with Soak Tank Package is Designed to Clean Without Any Solvent!
The Heated and Solvent-Free Biowash Parts Washer keeps the bath warm at 100°F. It is equipped with several cleaning possibilities with a filtration system and oxygenation. The Biowash Parts Washer uses BlueLiquid and BlueTabs to continuously purify the cleaning bath. This Parts Washer cleans your parts without any solvent respecting operators health and the environment. Based on a natural regeneration using micro-organisms to transform pollutants into food and energy.
The included 300 gallon/hour pump flow rate uses a flo-through brush and a flexible spigot. The washer system features reusable stainless steel filtration, an 8 gallon soaking area with an overflow hole, 15"H drain system, mobile casters, and easy-to operate controls with boost cleaning mode as well as an eco mode for energy savings. The easy drain system has a drain height of 15" and a bath level indicator. Max soaking depth: 3.5". This parts washer package also includes 25 gallons BlueLiquid and 4 BlueTablets.
- Operating fluid capacity 26 gallons
- Soaking fluid capacity 15 gallons
- Corrosion Resistant Pump (300gallon/hour pump flow rate)
- Flow Through Brush
- Flexible Spigot with Adjustable Flow
- Stainless Steel Lid with Spring Loaded Closure
- Reusable Filters: Stainless Filter and Filter Cartridge are Washable and Reusable
- Sink Dimensions: 31"W x 16"L x 7"H, 8 Gallon Soaking Area with Overflow Hole
- Overall Dimensions: 36"W x 26"L x 44"H
Use with BlueLiquid, which is an aqueous based cleaning solution composed of specific surfactants (non-toxic and non-flammable) and use with BlueTablets, which are a concentrate of microorganisms to continuously purify the cleaning bath.