Bulk | Portable | Stackable | Space-Saving | SPCC Compliant
Fluidall’s Tote-A-Lube and Wall-Stacker Storage Solutions Feature:
- Bulk Multi-Fluid and Oil Space-Saving Storage
- Constructed from UL Rated Food-Grade Polyethylene Resins
- Extra Strength Corrugated Side Walls
- Patented Design for Easy Fill
- Translucent Tanks Display Interior Fluid Levels
- Multi-Fluid Configurations in a Single System Footprint
- Each Tank has (2) Top Fill Ports and (1) Bottom Stainless Steel Dispense Fitting
Tote-A-Lube bulk storage solutions are the original stackable poly tanks, ideal for storing multiple fluids, oils and lubricants. Fluidall’s Tote-A-Lube tanks are the solution to all of your fluid storage and handling needs. These tanks can be stacked up to four tanks high and configured with pump packages or gravity feed dispense, SPCC compliant secondary containment, filtration panels, oil dispense bars, drip trays, stands of various heights, pump/reel mounting shelves and brackets, can be bolted to the floor securely, and can be made into mobile fluid storage systems with caster wheels and forkliftable skids.
- 35, 70 and 120 Gallon Tote-A-Lube Poly Tank Footprints: 32″ x 32″
- 35, 70 and 120 Gallon Tote-A-Lube Gravity Feed System Footprints: 36″W x 44″D
- 130, 180, 240 and 330 Gallon Tote-A-Lube Poly Tank Footprints: 42″ x 42″
- 130, 180, 240 and 330 Gallon Tote-A-Lube Gravity Feed System Footprints: 43″W x 54″D
Space saving Wall-Stacker poly tanks maximize valuable space with the smallest possible system footprint at 38”W x 30”D. Our Wall-Stacker are simple solutions that allow bulk fluid storage in constrained locations such as bay ends and pits. These tanks can be stacked in multi-fluid configurations up to four tanks high and must utilize steel wall straps which secure the storage system to a wall. Store and dispense multiple oils, chemicals and industrial fluids in a reliable, clean, safe and efficient stackable poly tank configuration.