- Purchase Fluids in Bulk: Reduce Expenses & Waste
Eliminate packaged goods and drums: a one-time, cost-effective investment stores multiple Class IIIB fluids in one small footprint. A refillable bulk oil storage system also reduces waste from packaged goods, including double walled oil tanks and work bench tanks.
- Eliminate the Hassles of 55 Gallon Drums
-Messy clutter from oil drum storage
-Unused product in each ‘empty’ drum
-Potential contamination from outdoor container storage
-Downtime moving 55 gallon drums
-Potential injury and workers comp claims from moving awkward drums
- Maximize Shop Space with Space-Saving Stackable Oil Storage Tanks
If you are expanding the number of service bays or moving away from drums or packaged goods, Fluidall’s cost-effective storage solutions will meets your oil and fluid capacities, available storage area and fluid dispensing specifications.
- Flexibility to Move Fluids and Oil Around Your Shop with Portable Tank Systems
Convert a stationary storage system into portable oil storage with casters. Simply roll the system to the service area, attached air or electrical connections and you can service multiple bays.
- Ensure compliance with EPA guidelines. Primary poly tanks combined with secondary containment vessels (in steel, poly and aluminum) meet the latest SPCC plan regulations.
Fluidall’s multi-fluid and oil storage solutions are backed by our combined three decades of reputable industry experience. Our space-efficient fluid storage and handling solution are configured so that you can add bulk oil storage to your service center, and can be configured with SPCC secondary containment, pump packages, filtration and more. Our oil storage tanks and fluid handling systems are designed meet your fluid capacities, storage area and fluid dispensing specifications.