Store Oil, Hydraulic Fluid, Diesel Fuel and More in Roth Double Wall Tanks
Utilize Roth’s Double Wall Tank construction for ultimate safety and reliability. The outer tank is made of leak-proof, weld-free galvanized steel and is roll-seamed with an oil and fire-resistant seal. This outer steel tank layer can contain up to 110% of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection. The inner tank is made of blow-molded, high-density, seamless polyethylene that is leak proof and will never corrode. Our double wall tanks are available in several different sizes, providing more flexibility for placement in any garage, service station or lube shop.
Roth’s double wall tanks meet UL SU2258 standards. They are rust resistant inside and out and are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires. Each tank undergoes thorough testing, including ultra-sound and pressure testing, to ensure optimal wall thickness.
Double Wall Tank Benefits
- Use for Class II and Class III fluids including: heating oil, motor and gear oil, hydraulic fluids, ATF, brake or power steering fluids, ethylene or propylene glycol based anti-freezes, diesel and bio fuels
- SPCC Compliant: outer tank acts as secondary containment and can hold 110% of inner tank fluids for maximum protection
- Compact and economical tank design with (4) 2"NPT Openings (8 sq. ft for 275 gallon / 1000 Liter tank)
- Up to 50% lighter than a 12-gauge steel tank with larger fluid storage capacity
- Roth is the only double wall tank on the market with zero fittings below the fluid line
- Leak-proof tank will not corrode
- Wide handles allow easy handling and transport
|Roth Double Wall Tank Specifications|
|Double wall tanks are certified to UL SU2258, and are compliant with NFPA 30 & 30A|
|Capacity||110 G / 400 L||165 G / 620 L||275 G / 1000 L||275 G / 1000 L||400 G / 1500 L|
|Dimensions||28"W X 29"D||28"W X 29"D||28"W X 43"D||30"W X 51"D||30"W X 64"D|
|Tank Weight||106 lbs.||132 lbs.||167 lbs.||208 lbs.||333 lbs.|