Backed by a Combined Three Decades of Reputable Industry Experience and Lifetime Warranty, Our SPCC Compliant Poly Tank Solutions Provide Reliable, Clean, Safe and Efficient Fluid Control.
Fluidall offers complete, reliable and cost-effective fluid storage solutions. Our poly tanks are available in both fixed and portable platforms and can be configured with gravity feed or pump packages. In addition, we offer a wide-range of add-on features including secondary containment vessels, filtration, and pump systems, creating more flexible solutions for in-shop and in-field, including:
- Tote-A-Lube Poly Tanks for Multi-Fluid and Oil
- Wall-Stacker Space-Saving Stackable Tanks
- Portable Storage Tanks
- Oil Filtration Systems
- DEF Tanks
- Double Wall Tanks
- Fluid Handling Accessories
Fluidall’s Poly Tank Benefits
- Optimize valuable space: Our team can help you design a cost-effective and space-efficient poly tank storage system that meets your fluid capacities, available storage area and fluid dispensing specifications. Our systems eliminate the problematic hassles created by 55 gallon drums.
- Eliminate the hassles associated with 55 gallon drums. Our stackable poly tanks get rid of the messy clutter from drum storage and potential contamination from outdoor drum storage. Our poly tanks do not leave unused product as ‘empty drums’ do.
- Buy fluids in bulk to reduce your total fluid expenses. A one-time investment in Fluidall’s poly tanks will continue to store multiple Class IIIB fluids, such as oils, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, ATF, antifreeze, fertilizer, pesticides, additives, DEF and many other fluids.
- Easily move fluids throughout your shop or farmstead. Convert stationary poly tanks into portable storage solutions with casters to point-of-use dispense. Simply roll the system to the service area.
- Ensure compliance with EPA guidelines. Primary poly tanks combined with secondary containment vessels (in steel, poly and aluminum) meet the latest SPCC plan regulations.
Fluidall’s patented Tote-A-Lube (ULC Listed) and Wall-Stacker stackable poly tank design continues to reduce labor expenses, maximize floor space and provide safe and efficient storage in the agriculture, transportation, chemical and industrial markets; for dealers, producers, distributors and their customers. These poly tanks are stackable, storing multiple oils and fluids in just one footprint.
Portable poly tanks are ideal mobile solutions to transport oil, hydraulics or other industrial fluids to remote service areas. Our portable tank systems are configured on forklift skids or with casters and can be equipped with pumps and hose reels, even with filtration, to cleanly and conveniently dispense oil, hydraulic fluids, DEF and other fluids.
New for 2014 are double wall tanks, which meet UL SU2258 standards. Rust resistant, they are designed to prevent spills, leaks and fires. The galvanized steel outer tank layer can contain up to 110% of the capacity of the inner seamless polyethylene tank for maximum protection.
Complete DEF tank packages include bulk DEF storage with portable dispense that transport easily for refills in-shop, in-field and on-the-road.
Automotive Poly Tanks for Oil Storage
Fluidall’s SPCC Compliant poly tanks are a space-efficient fluid and oil storage for your service center. Benefit with added caster wheels to service multiple bays with just one poly tank configuration.
Agricultural Fluid Poly Tanks
Our space-saving stackable storage tanks provide reliable, clean, safe and efficient storage solutions for agricultural fluid applications. Configure the tanks with SPCC compliant secondary containment, pump packages, metering, brackets, filtration, and more to meet all of your fluid handling needs.